Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums  

Go Back   Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums Parker Forums General Parker Discussions

Notices

Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
GH Evaluation
Unread 10-08-2026, 04:04 PM   #1
Member
Kenny Beach
PGCA Member

Member Info
 
Join Date: Sep 2026
Posts: 7
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post

Default GH Evaluation

I just recently acquired a 12 gauge GH manufactured around 1890 and I would like to get the gun evaluated for safety and authentic parts as it has been at least partially restored. And also, what a trained person thinks may be necessary to correct any problems or things that are not right about the gun. I live in Florida. Does anyone have any suggestions about where I might send it for such an evaluation? I would like to make this gun as correct as possible and find out if it would be worth worth doing so. Thanks
Kenny Beach is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:21 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 1998 - 2026, Parkerguns.org
Copyright © 2004 Design par Megatekno
- 2008 style update 3.7 avec l'autorisation de son auteur par Stradfred.