![]() |
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
|
#3 | ||||||
|
Hello I was referring to The Parker Story Books. It says how many of each grade/barrel type/gauge etc...
|
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
| The Following User Says Thank You to Gary Kephart For Your Post: |
|
|
#4 | ||||||
|
Dean, thanks for the information . I am looking forward to getting the letter, its funny the gun is quickly becoming my favorite woodcock gun. I was concerned about the DAH but it seems that when the gun goes bang my dogs are getting retrieves so everyone is happy
|
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gary Kephart For Your Post: |
|
|
#5 | ||||||
|
The "book" is in error in several categories. Damascus 20 was one such error category. I don't know if the errata sheets corrected the error. Trap configured P grades are another error category.
|
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
| The Following User Says Thank You to Bill Murphy For Your Post: |
|
|
#6 | ||||||
|
__________________
Follow a good dog while carrying a fine shotgun and you will never be uninspired. |
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
|
|
#7 | ||||||
|
Any Damascus 20ga Parker is a joy to own, congratulations Gary.
|
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
| The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Craig Larter For Your Post: |
|
|
#8 | ||||||
|
Thanks for all the information everyone. I am waiting for my letter.
|
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
|
|
#9 | ||||||
|
After all this time shouldn't we have The Parker Story errata sheets scanned and posted as a reference on the Home Page?
|
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dave Noreen For Your Post: |
![]() |
|
|