Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums  

Go Back   Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums Parker Forums General Parker Discussions

Notices

Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
Parkers Ruled The Day!
Unread 09-17-2026, 03:00 PM   #1
Member
Mike of the Mountain
PGCA Lifetime
Member

Member Info
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 6,692
Thanks: 20,565
Thanked 13,341 Times in 3,936 Posts

Default Parkers Ruled The Day!

Today the Lackawanna College School of Petroleum and Gas had their benefit shoot at Hausmann's. Probably 110-120 shooters split up onto two 100 bird 10 station courses. The green course was up the hill, the red course was by the pond and cliff. Brandon Groves shot his Parker 12g and was HOA on the green course. I shot my Parker 12g VHE live bird gun and was HOA on the red course. High team on the green was Sherwood Chevrolet (Brandon's team) and high team on the red was Work Over Solutions (the team I shot for). The rest of the guys and gals used O/U, veg-o-matic or pump guns. Man guns with Men's Department chokes rules the day!!

BTW, BLING is still the thing!!
Mike Koneski is offline   Reply With Quote
Visit Mike Koneski's homepage!
Unread 09-17-2026, 03:06 PM   #2
Member
Dean Romig
PGCA Invincible
Life Member
 
Dean Romig's Avatar

Member Info
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 34,210
Thanks: 41,808
Thanked 38,467 Times in 13,926 Posts

Default

How could it be otherwise?





.
__________________
"I'm a Setter man.
Not because I think they're better than the other breeds,
but because I'm a romantic - stuck on tradition - and to me, a Setter just "belongs" in the grouse picture."

George King, "That's Ruff", 2010 - a timeless classic.
Dean Romig is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dean Romig For Your Post:
Unread 09-17-2026, 05:11 PM   #3
Member
Bill Murphy
PGCA Lifetime
Member Since
Second Grade

Member Info
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 17,442
Thanks: 7,353
Thanked 10,999 Times in 5,753 Posts

Default

Men's Department chokes rule no matter what brand of gun. "Learn to shoot".
Bill Murphy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Murphy For Your Post:
Unread 09-17-2026, 05:40 PM   #4
Member
Mike of the Mountain
PGCA Lifetime
Member

Member Info
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 6,692
Thanks: 20,565
Thanked 13,341 Times in 3,936 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Murphy View Post
Men's Department chokes rule no matter what brand of gun. "Learn to shoot".
YES!!!!!!
Mike Koneski is offline   Reply With Quote
Visit Mike Koneski's homepage!
Unread 09-18-2026, 08:54 AM   #5
Member
Kentucky Bird Hunter
PGCA Lifetime
Member
 
Dave Tatman's Avatar

Member Info
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 646
Thanks: 4,293
Thanked 636 Times in 289 Posts

Default

“Tell the clays I’m coming, and I’m bringing my full choke with me!”

Great shooting!
__________________
“I have never in my life seen a Kentuckian who didn’t have a gun, a pack of cards, and a jug of whiskey.”

-Andrew "Old Hickory" Jackson, America's 7th President
Dave Tatman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave Tatman For Your Post:
Unread 09-18-2026, 09:08 AM   #6
Member
Mike of the Mountain
PGCA Lifetime
Member

Member Info
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 6,692
Thanks: 20,565
Thanked 13,341 Times in 3,936 Posts

Default

I wore that shirt!
Mike Koneski is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike Koneski For Your Post:
Visit Mike Koneski's homepage!
Unread 09-18-2026, 04:21 PM   #7
Member
6pt-Sika
PGCA Lifetime
Member
 
CraigThompson's Avatar

Member Info
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 10,032
Thanks: 6,865
Thanked 9,737 Times in 4,270 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Koneski View Post
I wore that shirt!
I bought one of those for the grandson (at the shoot) all be it a bit big for him at the moment . I showed it to him on video chat and I think he liked it !
__________________
Parker’s , 6.5mm’s , Mannlicher Schoenauer’s and my family in the Philippines !
CraigThompson is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CraigThompson For Your Post:
Unread 09-20-2026, 07:49 PM   #8
Member
todd allen
PGCA Member

Member Info
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,308
Thanks: 2,459
Thanked 3,612 Times in 1,246 Posts

Default

FULL CHOKE.jpg
todd allen is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:21 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 1998 - 2026, Parkerguns.org
Copyright © 2004 Design par Megatekno
- 2008 style update 3.7 avec l'autorisation de son auteur par Stradfred.