Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums  

Go Back   Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums Parker Forums General Parker Discussions

Notices

2013 PGCA Annual Meeting and Banquet
Unread 06-05-2013, 02:26 PM   #1
Autumn Daze
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

Thanked 4,073 Times in 1,730 Posts

Default 2013 PGCA Annual Meeting and Banquet

Ladies and Gentlemen of the PGCA. The 2013 Parker Gun Collectors Annual Meeting and Banquet will take place in conjunction with the 17th Annual Vintage Cup at Addieville East Farm located on Tarklin Rd. in Mapleville,RI.The dates for the Vintage Cup are Sept 26,27,28,29 2013

Also we will be located in our own 30x45 foot headquarters tent. There will be 8ft. display tables for sale to PGCA members in the PGCA tent at a cost of $125.00 per table.

Addieville East Farm is a wonderful shooting facility with a great sporting clays course and five stand. There will be many of the major vendors/dealers in attendance and with that we can rest assured that there will be something for the collector as well as the shooter.

The PGCA has blocked off rooms at the Hampton Inn & Suites with a rate of $104.00 per night
945 Douglas Pike (Route 7)
Smithfield, RI
401/232-9200
Also the Hampton Inn will provide shuttle service to and from the banquet facility until 1 AM
If you plan on attending I recommend making your reservations soon.

The annual meeting/banquet and silent auction will be held at 12 Acres 445 Douglas Pike,Smithfield ,RI 02917. 12 Acres is a 3 minute ride from the Hampton Inn. Ticket's will go on sale by July 1,2013 and the cost will be the same as years past at $65.00 each. The dress code for this event will be casual/come as you are.The PGCA banquet will take place on Friday Sept 27th 2013 Cocktails at 6PM with dinner at 7PM

Once tickets go on sale please send your checks to Dave Suponski 266 Clover St. Stratford,CT 06614

Any questions I can be reached at 203-260-1275

This years annual meeting and banquet marks the 20th Anniversary of The Parker Gun Collectors Association and promises to be a wonderful event.
Unread 06-20-2013, 06:10 PM   #2
Autumn Daze
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

This years Raffle gun DH 12 gauge
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_8858.jpg (499.2 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8863.jpg (504.3 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8871.jpg (504.8 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8876.jpg (496.0 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8879.jpg (498.5 KB, 5 views)
Unread 07-13-2013, 10:46 AM   #3
Autumn Daze
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

Gents, I am reposting all the information for the Annual Meeting and Banquet here. My prior post seems a bit diconnected so I am consolidating all the info in this post as to make it easier to read. Thanks for your patience ....

Ladies and Gentlemen of the PGCA. The 2013 Parker Gun Collectors Annual Meeting and Banquet will take place in conjunction with the 17th Annual Vintage Cup at Addieville East Farm located on Tarklin Rd. in Mapleville,RI.The dates for the Vintage Cup are Sept 26,27,28,29 2013

Also we will be located in our own 30x45 foot headquarters tent. There will be 8ft. display tables for sale to PGCA members in the PGCA tent at a cost of $125.00 per table.

Addieville East Farm is a wonderful shooting facility with a great sporting clays course and five stand. There will be many of the major vendors/dealers in attendance and with that we can rest assured that there will be something for the collector as well as the shooter.

The PGCA has blocked off rooms at the Hampton Inn & Suites with a rate of $104.00 per night
945 Douglas Pike (Route 7)
Smithfield, RI
401/232-9200
Also the Hampton Inn will provide shuttle service to and from the banquet facility until 1 AM
If you plan on attending I recommend making your reservations soon.

The annual meeting/banquet and silent auction will be held at 12 Acres 445 Douglas Pike,Smithfield ,RI 02917. 12 Acres is a 3 minute ride from the Hampton Inn. Ticket's will go on sale by July 1,2013 and the cost will be the same as years past at $65.00 each. The dress code for this event will be business casual.The PGCA banquet will take place on Friday Sept 27th 2013 Cocktails at 6PM with dinner at 7PM

Once tickets go on sale please send your checks to Dave Suponski 266 Clover St. Stratford,CT 06614

Any questions I can be reached at 203-260-1275

Also I forgot to mention that any PGCA member showing a current membership card will be admitted to the Vintage Cup free. That is a savings of $20.00 each day. Of course if you preregister for any of the shooting games with the Vintagers admission is free also.

And! Let us not forget the 2nd Annual Parker/Fox Challenge! Details are in a seperate thread. This is a fun event!

All,The 2013 PGCA Annual Meeting and Banquet tickets are now on sale! Please send payment to Dave Suponski 266 Clover St. Stratford,CT 06614 Tickets are $65.00 each as in years past.

Please note: Payment should be made out to Parker Gun Collectors Assoc. and sent to Dave Suponski 266 Clover St. Stratford,CT 06614
Unread 07-13-2013, 07:40 PM   #4
John D.
PGCA Lifer
Admin

Member Info

Thanked 4,223 Times in 834 Posts

I cleaned up this thread a bit.. Dave - thank you for re-posting - and for the phone call...!!

Hope to see you all at the PGCA Banquet!

John D.
John Dunkle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to John Dunkle For Your Post:
Unread 07-14-2013, 12:33 AM   #5
Dean Romig
PGCA Invincible
Life Member

Member Info

Thanked 33,943 Times in 12,568 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Dunkle View Post
Hope to see you all at the PGCA Banquet!

John D.

You'll be there?? I'm really looking forward to you being there!

Please, please , please bring Jen...
Dean Romig is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2013, 05:27 PM   #6
MarketHunter
PGCA Member

Member Info

Thanked 4,141 Times in 1,194 Posts

Who's in charge of silent auction stuff this year? I have something to send. Sorry if it's in the info and I didn't read closely enough.

DLH
I was as virtuously given as a gentleman need to be; virtuous enough; swore little; diced not above seven times a week; went to a bawdy-house once in a quarter--of an hour; paid money that I borrowed, three of four times; lived well and in good compass: and now I live out of all order, out of all compass. Falstaff - Henry IV
Destry L. Hoffard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Destry L. Hoffard For Your Post:
Unread 07-17-2013, 05:54 PM   #7
Autumn Daze
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

Destry, You can send your donation to Larry and Deb Frey. Thanks for your help!
Unread 07-17-2013, 08:27 PM   #8
Double Play
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

Thanked 2,770 Times in 635 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destry L. Hoffard View Post
Who's in charge of silent auction stuff this year? I have something to send. Sorry if it's in the info and I didn't read closely enough.

DLH

Destry,
I sent you a PM with my shipping address. Thank you for once again this year contributing to the auction. It's the generosity of members like you that make this a fun and profitable event for the PGCA and its members. Larry
Larry Frey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-20-2013, 08:39 PM   #9
Dean Romig
PGCA Invincible
Life Member

Member Info

Thanked 33,943 Times in 12,568 Posts

I sincerely hope everyone is marking their calendar for this year's Annual Meeting and Banquet. I know it is only two weeks after the Fall Southern but the sporting clays course at Addieville East Farms is second to none and a great many Northeast sporting clays competitions are held there several times per year.
In addition to the great shooting venues at Addieville you will also be right in the middle of the Annual Vintage Cup World Side by Side Competition along with the two (possibly three) huge tents with vendors from here in the states and Europe displaying all sorts of double guns and shooting accoutrements for sale.
Don't miss this 'once a year' event.
In addition go evdxything 'under the big-top' Robin Hollow Outfitters is right on the grounds, so don't miss it!
This is only two weeks after the Fall Southern at Back Woods so be sure to mark your calendars... you don't want to miss this year's Annual Meeting!!!!!
Dean Romig is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-20-2013, 11:53 PM   #10
DoubleDown
Forum Associate

Member Info

Dean, I called and booked my hotel rooms for both Backwoods and Addeiville this weekend. I need to get my check off to Mr. Suponski and I'll be all set. September is going to be an awesome month!

Mike
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks." - Thomas Jefferson
Mike.Smith is offline   Reply With Quote