![]() |
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
|
#3 | ||||||
|
…or contact the California Side by Side Association for more recommendations.
.
__________________
"I'm a Setter man. Not because I think they're better than the other breeds, but because I'm a romantic - stuck on tradition - and to me, a Setter just "belongs" in the grouse picture." George King, "That's Ruff", 2010 - a timeless classic. |
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
|
|
#4 | ||||||
|
Thanks all for your help. I reached out to Dave and he is no longer accepting guns for work, so will reach out to California Side by Side.
|
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
| The Following User Says Thank You to Bob Palmer For Your Post: |
|
|
#5 | ||||||
|
Dan Lammers, in Redding, is a Krieghoff specialist but worked on a couple of Parkers for me when he was in Phoenix
Shop Phone: 530-275-5970 Cell Phone: 623-521-9583
__________________
http://sites.google.com/a/damascuskn...e.com/www/home |
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
![]() |
|
|