![]() |
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
|
#83 | ||||||
|
Folks with the 28” DHE 28’s are keeping them because of handling dynamics, popularity in the market and because many fewer 28” twenty-eight gauge DHE’s were produced.
.
__________________
"I'm a Setter man. Not because I think they're better than the other breeds, but because I'm a romantic - stuck on tradition - and to me, a Setter just "belongs" in the grouse picture." George King, "That's Ruff", 2010 - a timeless classic. |
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
|
|
#84 | ||||||
|
A 28ga. 28" DHE Repro factory choked IC/M is very rare, personally I believe we discussed just one other here a year or two ago (that one was likely ordered custom choked). Would you please post a pic of yours with the choke stamps shown? What are the constrictions in thousandths?
__________________
Wild Skies Since 1951 |
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
![]() |
|
|