![]() |
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
|
#43 | ||||||
|
It's members and leaders like yourself which has built the PGCA into this unique and special organization. We are entering into a time period for the next generation to assume control and set the course for the next 25 years. I have appreciated & enjoyed each letter you have sent and your commitment to continuing on the legacy and lore of the Parker Gun. Thank you,
|
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to George Davis For Your Post: |
|
|
#44 | ||||||
|
|
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
|
|
#45 | ||||||
|
I guess it's my turn. It has truly been a pleasure and a learning experience having worked closely with Chuck over the last 5 years. He was sort of patient with me while I was learning how to decipher the hieroglyphs in the record books and even when I'd forget to add a bit of info to a letter. He helped me develop the process and I thank you Daddy for being my mentor and friend. Every group loses folks through attrition. The aging out process takes so many good guys and gals out of circulation that are difficult to replace. Aging out is bad enough, but when there is a health issue that restricts you from doing what you have come to love is the hardest part. I can personally attest to the difficulties you endured just typing let alone re-digitizing all of the stock books so we could have access to ALL the data on each page. You truly went above and beyond the call to leave us in better shape than when you assumed leadership. We'll be in good hands with Al at the helm. There's a learning curve but with his background as a curator he'll be running on all cylinders in no time. Thanks again Daddy for all you have done for us as an organization and for those of us who are blessed to be able to call you "friend".
|
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike Koneski For Your Post: |
|
|
#46 | ||||||
|
Thanks Mike and thank you everyone for the kind words. I'm still around and willing to answer any questions people may have.
|
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
|
|
#47 | |||||||
|
Quote:
__________________
"Much care is bestowed to make it what the Sportsman needs-a good gun"-Charles Parker |
|||||||
|
|
|
|||||||
![]() |
|
|