Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums  

Go Back   Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums Non-Parker Specific & General Discussions Shotgun Shell Reloading

Notices

Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
Poly Wad Spreader
Unread 09-24-2026, 02:46 PM   #1
Member
Jim McKee
PGCA Lifetime
Member

Member Info
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 534
Thanks: 2,302
Thanked 755 Times in 224 Posts

Default Poly Wad Spreader

Has anyone had any luck making Poly Wad Spreader wads with the new technology?
As Randy indicated I also found it worked better than other spreader wads in my 12 & 16b loads.
A year ago I contacted a local 2 year college that advertises allowing locals to use their new IDEA Lab. No Luck!
Jim McKee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Yesterday, 01:20 AM   #2
Member
ArtS
PGCA Member

Member Info
 
Join Date: Nov 2021
Posts: 1,186
Thanks: 113
Thanked 1,717 Times in 633 Posts

Default

I wish someone would and also someone load them. I think they were Polywads premier product. They worked and worked well every time I used them. Much more effective than any other spreader load I ever used. Same goes in spades for their Gram Crackr 28 ga load. They worked on quail at both near and far. For years I used a spreader in the first barrel and a Gram Crackr buffered and nickled #5 in the second barrel of a 30" barreled 28 with Skeet chokes and they were deadly at 10 yards and 35-40 yds when shooting covies.
Arthur Shaffer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arthur Shaffer For Your Post:
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:16 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 1998 - 2026, Parkerguns.org
Copyright © 2004 Design par Megatekno
- 2008 style update 3.7 avec l'autorisation de son auteur par Stradfred.