![]() |
Visit Mike Koneski's homepage! | | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
|
#43 | ||||||
|
Looked the gun over for a bit with a more knowledgeable Parker member.
It was a an interesting gun for sure, the 34” Acme barrels were not serial numbered to the gun. The serial number on the barrels was during the same era (1889) but before the start of Acme barrels. So how when where is anyone’s guess, tell us who D S Brubacker was Bill. |
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
|
|
#44 | ||||||
|
I didn't locate Brubaker, but I have another Nebraska gun, originally a #6 frame eight gauge, factory rebarrelled in fluid steel ten gauge barrels. I could find no connection between the two guns.
|
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
|
|
#45 | |||||||
|
Quote:
and mismatched SNs don't matter to me as long as the gun breaks clays. I bought it to shoot not display. ![]() If those Acme bbls are 34" instead of 32", that's a bonus! #WINNING |
|||||||
|
|
|
|||||||
|
|
#46 | |||||||
|
Quote:
Sorry |
|||||||
|
|
|
|||||||
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stan Hoover For Your Post: |
|
|
#47 | ||||||
|
|
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
| The Following User Says Thank You to Mike Koneski For Your Post: |
|
|
#48 | ||||||
|
I’ve never accused you of that !
__________________
Parker’s , 6.5mm’s , Mannlicher Schoenauer’s and my family in the Philippines ! |
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
|
|
#49 | ||||||
|
The gun felt pretty good in my hands , a little build up on the comb and it would be excellent . Wish it had been a 3 frame gun and that the barrels would fit in the NH 3 frame 34” 10 I have . With that setup and a 10 hammer I could Carrey two actions three barrels and that would cover anything I’d shoot .
__________________
Parker’s , 6.5mm’s , Mannlicher Schoenauer’s and my family in the Philippines ! |
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
|
|
#50 | |||||||
|
Quote:
|
|||||||
|
|
|
|||||||
| The Following User Says Thank You to Mike Koneski For Your Post: |
![]() |
|
|