Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums  

Go Back   Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums Parker Forums Parker Hammer Guns

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 10-12-2015, 09:16 PM   #33
Member
6pt-Sika
PGCA Lifetime
Member
 
CraigThompson's Avatar

Member Info
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 10,026
Thanks: 6,857
Thanked 9,724 Times in 4,264 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan B. Webber View Post
Actually the hammerless is the better shooter for me.
I need to concoct a nice low pressure load for the full length brass shells because I'm a bit tired cleaning the BP.
Get you 100 new Remington hulls cut them down , use the SP-10 wad with 1 1/4 ounce of shot a 16 gauge 1/4" wad in the bottom of the shot cup and a over shot card just to make the crimp stay flat then decide how much Greendot , Unique or Universal Clays you need and you should be good to go .

I am still using SR7625 but I'm down to about 8 pounds which is pretty much 10 gauge only now !

OR ....................................... ,

If you don't wanna mess with it you could always send that hammerless gun to Virginia and I could keep it excercised for you

Heck I'd eben be nice enough to take them both out for exercise every couple weeks

All BS aside they are both very nice and I cannot imagine anyone that wouldn't like having them in their collection .

Now I wonder how many EH guns were made on the #6 frame with 34" or 36" barrels ?
CraigThompson is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 1998 - 2026, Parkerguns.org
Copyright © 2004 Design par Megatekno
- 2008 style update 3.7 avec l'autorisation de son auteur par Stradfred.