Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums  

Go Back   Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums Parker Forums General Parker Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I couldn't resist !
Unread Yesterday, 06:51 PM   #1
Member
Jerry VanHorn
PGCA Member

Member Info
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 528
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1,063 Times in 223 Posts

Default I couldn't resist !

My birthday is coming up....and I decided I needed to buy myself a present....I've been watching that 20 Trojan on Tanner Sports....Nice gun..26"...M/F..1914/Rib extension....Original buttplate...twin ivory that I'm sure have been added..90% varnish..90% blue 10% color....only floorplate screws have been touched....I thought it was a buy.....
Jerry VanHorn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jerry VanHorn For Your Post:
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 1998 - 2026, Parkerguns.org
Copyright © 2004 Design par Megatekno
- 2008 style update 3.7 avec l'autorisation de son auteur par Stradfred.