Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums  

Go Back   Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums Non-Parker Specific & General Discussions Shotgun Shell Reloading

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
win super handicap
Unread 10-08-2026, 08:13 AM   #1
Member
matt koepnick
PGCA Member
 
matt koepnick's Avatar

Member Info
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 272
Thanks: 1,166
Thanked 390 Times in 126 Posts

Default win super handicap

Hello All. I am looking to swap out my long time fav Win WST powder for their Super Handicap. Similar charge weights for my desired velocities and pressures in a 1 Oz payload Im using in my more modern doubles. Win SH uses a smaller bushing for same charge weight so it's denser I assume. Burn chart shows it slightly slower burning. Priced much better than WST, and uses more weight and volume than Perfect pattern in 1 oz, basically same load I like with smaller volume of powder. Win AA hulls,wads,and primers.
I was wondering if anyone else has used with good or bad results. I'm hoping it meters well used in my Mec Jr press. Thanks
Mattly
__________________
Don't hunt with a gun that will embarrass your dog
matt koepnick is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:55 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 1998 - 2026, Parkerguns.org
Copyright © 2004 Design par Megatekno
- 2008 style update 3.7 avec l'autorisation de son auteur par Stradfred.