Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums

Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums (https://parkerguns.org/forums/index.php)
-   Shotgun Shell Reloading (https://parkerguns.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   win super handicap (https://parkerguns.org/forums/showthread.php?t=47166)

matt koepnick 10-08-2026 08:13 AM

win super handicap
 
Hello All. I am looking to swap out my long time fav Win WST powder for their Super Handicap. Similar charge weights for my desired velocities and pressures in a 1 Oz payload Im using in my more modern doubles. Win SH uses a smaller bushing for same charge weight so it's denser I assume. Burn chart shows it slightly slower burning. Priced much better than WST, and uses more weight and volume than Perfect pattern in 1 oz, basically same load I like with smaller volume of powder. Win AA hulls,wads,and primers.
I was wondering if anyone else has used with good or bad results. I'm hoping it meters well used in my Mec Jr press. Thanks
Mattly

Mike Koneski 10-08-2026 11:17 AM

Only time I’ve used WST or WSH was in developing loads for the 8g

CraigThompson 10-08-2026 12:57 PM

I’ve used WSH in 12 gauge loads going by what’s in the Hodgdon load brochure thingy and I adapted some of the loads into 10 gauge loads . Never used WSF in anything but the 16 and 20 . Had a bunch of WST (close to 30 pounds) but never used it and sold it all . I used a big big pile of WSL Win Super Light in 12 skeet and trap loads when they did away with AA452 .


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 1998 - 2026, Parkerguns.org