![]() |
| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
|
#3 | ||||||
|
What Harold said.... 1977 is a modern gun and is made to accept modern loads!!
.
__________________
"I'm a Setter man. Not because I think they're better than the other breeds, but because I'm a romantic - stuck on tradition - and to me, a Setter just "belongs" in the grouse picture." George King, "That's Ruff", 2010 - a timeless classic. |
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
|
|
#4 | ||||||
|
Excellent. Appreciate the info. Checked out the gun today. Weighs a little over 5lbs and locks up tight. Can’t wait to try it out.
|
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
|
|
#5 | ||||||
|
Do you have any pictures? I have a FAIR Iside basic 28 but I've been on the hunt for a more vintage gun. AYA, Ugartechea, etc. I had a old Stoeger / Victor Sarasqueta, but it just didn't fit. I handled an AYA #3 that was just what I wanted, but priced way above what I thought it should be.
|
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
|
|
#6 | ||||||
|
Hi Don.
Here is the gun. https://vfiguns.com/product/aya-no-3...5lbs-4oz-wand/ Will post more pictures when I pick it up next week. |
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
|
|
#7 | |||||||
|
Quote:
__________________
"Doubtless the good Lord could have made a better game bird than bobwhite, and better country to hunt him in...but equally doubtless, he never did." -- Guy de la Valdene (from A Handful of Feathers ) "'I promise you,' he said, 'on my word of honor, I won't die on the opening of the bird season.'" -- Robert Ruark (from The Old Man and the Boy) |
|||||||
|
|
|
|||||||
|
|
#8 | ||||||
|
|
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|