View Single Post
Unread 09-29-2026, 04:43 PM   #21
Member
Dean Romig
PGCA Invincible
Life Member
 
Dean Romig's Avatar

Member Info
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 34,204
Thanks: 41,755
Thanked 38,448 Times in 13,921 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopher Cefalu View Post
If you ever have the pleasure of going to Dave Fjelline's place, be prepared to stay a while and pack a lunch or snacks; you'll need it.

Or if you ever plan to call him on the telly be sure to pour yourself a drink, maybe two over ice, before you ever dial his number. You'll never end that call by choice... Dave won't let you end the call... it's not in him. I could talk with him for hours.





.
__________________
"I'm a Setter man.
Not because I think they're better than the other breeds,
but because I'm a romantic - stuck on tradition - and to me, a Setter just "belongs" in the grouse picture."

George King, "That's Ruff", 2010 - a timeless classic.
Dean Romig is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dean Romig For Your Post: