View Full Version : Dove season
Jeff Kuss
09-20-2026, 08:36 AM
I was able to get out the second day of Indiana Dove season.
It took a morning and an evening hunt to get my limit with my 410.
Randy G Roberts
09-20-2026, 08:40 AM
Nice work 👍
Garry L Gordon
09-20-2026, 10:51 AM
Guessing you were done in time for “beer thirty?”
James Brown
09-20-2026, 08:24 PM
It is fun.
Rick Roemer
09-20-2026, 10:57 PM
Doves and 410s = Peas and carrots
Nice job. And nice Parker
CraigThompson
09-21-2026, 01:01 AM
Excellent ! Now next trip ya gonna try the 28 gauge 30 incher ?
Chris Robenalt
09-21-2026, 07:15 PM
Nice job, Jeff! A great way to spend the day. Ill take the 410s out during our second season here in November. Is that a repro or original, hard to tell? Nice little shooter regardless! Thanks for sharing your hunt.
Chris, AZ
Jeff Kuss
09-22-2026, 08:29 AM
It is an original vh.
Dean Romig
09-22-2026, 02:52 PM
Jeff, good show!
I think I’ve seen that pretty .410 in Maine a time or two. :bowdown:
.
vBulletin® v3.8.4, Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.