PDA

View Full Version : Parkers Ruled The Day!


Mike Koneski
09-17-2026, 03:00 PM
Today the Lackawanna College School of Petroleum and Gas had their benefit shoot at Hausmann's. Probably 110-120 shooters split up onto two 100 bird 10 station courses. The green course was up the hill, the red course was by the pond and cliff. Brandon Groves shot his Parker 12g and was HOA on the green course. I shot my Parker 12g VHE live bird gun and was HOA on the red course. High team on the green was Sherwood Chevrolet (Brandon's team) and high team on the red was Work Over Solutions (the team I shot for). The rest of the guys and gals used O/U, veg-o-matic or pump guns. Man guns with Men's Department chokes rules the day!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

BTW, BLING is still the thing!!

Dean Romig
09-17-2026, 03:06 PM
How could it be otherwise? :bowdown:





.

Bill Murphy
09-17-2026, 05:11 PM
Men's Department chokes rule no matter what brand of gun. "Learn to shoot".

Mike Koneski
09-17-2026, 05:40 PM
Men's Department chokes rule no matter what brand of gun. "Learn to shoot".

YES!!!!!! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Dave Tatman
09-18-2026, 08:54 AM
“Tell the clays I’m coming, and I’m bringing my full choke with me!”

Great shooting!

Mike Koneski
09-18-2026, 09:08 AM
I wore that shirt!

CraigThompson
09-18-2026, 04:21 PM
I wore that shirt!

I bought one of those for the grandson (at the shoot) all be it a bit big for him at the moment . I showed it to him on video chat and I think he liked it !

todd allen
09-20-2026, 07:49 PM
143949