PDA

View Full Version : Idaho Mixed Bag

Justin Julian
11-02-2014, 11:06 PM
After two weeks of painful and unsuccessful elk hunting, I was finally able to have some fun this season with some eager dogs, wild pheasants and quail...and a restored 1918 VHE 12 gauge. The perfect gun for brush and rain and jumpy birds.

Justin Julian
11-02-2014, 11:23 PM
Some say that there is no place for a restored Parker. I disagree. When the weather turns this nasty, I'd hate to be out with a vintage gun showing much original condition. This is where a restored gun represents the best of both worlds, in my opinion. And as far as "soul" goes, I'd say this 96 year old lady still has her fair share.

Eric Grims
11-03-2014, 05:59 PM
Some say that there is no place for a restored Parker. I disagree. When the weather turns this nasty, I'd hate to be out with a vintage gun showing much original condition. This is where a restored gun represents the best of both worlds, in my opinion. And as far as "soul" goes, I'd say this 96 year old lady still has her fair share.

And that's why God made RIG for.

charlie cleveland
11-03-2014, 07:30 PM
she s a beauty for sure not many 96 year olds look that good...charlie

Thomas L. Benson Sr.
11-03-2014, 10:42 PM
Justin: I may have to take a drive your way I don't have the success you do. Of course it could be my shooting thats the problem. Thomas