PDA

View Full Version : Opening Day

Harry Collins
09-02-2014, 07:02 AM
Papa's 20 gauge Trojan made it's annual appearance at a shoot that is in it's 66th year. Yes, that's how many years the Trojan has been coming to this shoot. It accounted for itself well taking fifteen dove in less than an hour with 26 shells. My grandchildren were shooting another field in another county and Jackson, 15, was the first person out of the field with his limit shooting less than two boxes of 7/8 oz 12 gauge shells out of Papa's Browning 425. That my friends brought tears of joy to this old mans eyes.

Daryl Corona
09-02-2014, 07:05 AM
Nice shooting Harry.

Larry Frey
09-02-2014, 07:18 AM
Papa's 20 gauge Trojan made it's annual appearance at a shoot that is in it's 66th year. Yes, that's how many years the Trojan has been coming to this shoot. It accounted for itself well taking fifteen dove in less than an hour with 26 shells. My grandchildren were shooting another field in another county and Jackson, 15, was the first person out of the field with his limit shooting less than two boxes of 7/8 oz 12 gauge shells out of Papa's Browning 425. That my friends brought tears of joy to this old mans eyes.

Harry,
It sounds like your Papa's Trojan will be in good hands for many years to come.