PDA

View Full Version : seasons closed

charlie cleveland
05-26-2013, 02:09 PM
but dont put that old parker away just yet...gather up some old tin cans plastic drink cans or the famous dr pepper cans...these will make do for targets thatwe did not get to shoot at or maybe we got a shot at that big gobbler but missed him..nows your turn to have a rematch or prepare for the next time you meet..grab that favorite parker or two just bring them all no use letting them set idle in the old tombs...use what ever loads you like and use your imagination to make thatold plastic bottle into big oldturkey...now dont just shoot a time or two its good exercise walking back and forth to that dead throphy gobbler... we can also use these old parkers with buckshot and slug loads i ve got me a round ball mould ordered for the ten gauge lookout deer..season aint never closed on the bottles and cans either.. how many of you ever wanted to take a big buck with the old parker with slug or buckshot count me in...use that imagination fellows... charlie

Dennis V. Nix
05-26-2013, 03:51 PM
Great suggestions, Charlie. Thanks.

Dennis

charlie cleveland
05-26-2013, 04:55 PM
just went out dennis and shot a fewplastic turkey with a 12 ga and a 16 ga boy that 16 was really doing good....even shot 6 slug loads hit three differant deer.habest of all did not have to clean a one of them...charlie

Mills Morrison
05-26-2013, 05:50 PM
I plan on giving my Parkers regular trips to the gun club as long as it is not too hot.

Dennis V. Nix
05-27-2013, 06:48 AM
Charlie, I am a late starter on most things but recently found out how nice the

Dennis V. Nix
05-27-2013, 06:51 AM
As I am having having computer mouse issues let me start this again.

Charlie, I am a late starter on most things but recently found out now nice the 16 gauge is. I have an L. C. Smith and two Fox Sterlingworths and love them. When I get some money saved up I will try to find a Parker in the 16 bore. As people say, "All it takes is money."

Dennis

Angel Cruz
05-27-2013, 07:56 AM
Dennis just stay away from those 16ga hammer guns... they suck!!:whistle:

Dennis V. Nix
05-27-2013, 08:41 AM
Angel,
Rumor has it that you own EVERY Parker Brothers 16 gauge ever made and are still looking for more. When I have money saved (lots of it) I will have to call you for any 16 gauge availability. Great talking to you.

Dennis

Angel Cruz
05-27-2013, 08:45 AM
.....:rotf:....