Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums  

Go Back   Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums Parker Forums General Parker Discussions

Notices

Gunbroker unsafe again this AM
Unread 02-23-2010, 06:03 AM   #1
J.B. Books
PGCA Member

Member Info

Thanked 4,804 Times in 1,370 Posts

Default Gunbroker unsafe again this AM

Norton is showing Gunbroker with the Norton Anti-Virus red X and a warning the site is unsafe again. One driveby malacious download at this time.

Last edited by Pete Lester; 02-23-2010 at 08:12 AM..
Pete Lester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2010, 07:44 AM   #2
ahfoxman
PGCA Member

Member Info

Mr. Lester knows of what he speaks. Back when the trouble started with GB I was nosing about looking to see if I could get into financial trouble and that's what I got. My Corporate Norton went nuts from some sort of attack and $116.60 dollars later my old P4 was on the road again. The fellow at the local PC shop said that some (?) people with Norton have been having problems with Norton focused cyberspace nosepickers. My machine was returned with avast Anti-Virus installed, and so far my recent trips to GB have been problem free. Oh, yah I did get into financial trouble as well. I bought a NIB SST 26" 28ga. Parker Reproduction for cold weather Grousing. This should help with with my aging fingures giving me trouble with the double triggers on my VHE in the cold weather. Sorry if I am a bit off forum topic.

Last edited by Tom Kidd; 02-23-2010 at 08:00 AM.. Reason: Anit vs Anti & finanical vs financial, I guess I should figure out how to use spell check!
Tom Kidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2010, 08:15 AM   #3
J.B. Books
PGCA Member

Member Info

Thanked 4,804 Times in 1,370 Posts

I am laughing with you Tom about the financial trouble caused by Parker shotguns. Most here have been affected to varying degrees, some for a short time and others for most of their life
Pete Lester is offline   Reply With Quote