Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums  

Go Back   Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums Parker Forums General Parker Discussions

Notices

Reminder for PGCA/Pheasant Fest
Unread 02-18-2010, 06:30 PM   #1
Bruce Day
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

Thanked 15,630 Times in 2,670 Posts

Default Reminder for PGCA/Pheasant Fest

Pheasants Forever Pheasant Fest in Des Moines, Iowa Feb 26,27,28.

We will have a significant Parker gun exhibit, maybe 30-40 guns , emphasis on upland game guns. Will display the J M Browning AH again, plus lots of sub gauge guns. Will have the PGCA raffle gun on display and will be selling tickets. For the first time, we will have a Parker repro display. We will be presenting seminars on Fri and Sat afternoons about buying and using classic American side by side shotguns for upland game hunting. The presentation will not be limited to showing Parker shotguns but we will also have L C Smith, Fox, Ithaca, and maybe others.

The following PGCA members will be in and around our double booth; Pete Kappes, Greg Dershem, Ed Morgan, Mike Koranda, Randy Havel, Jeff Christie, Wes Stueber, Tom Wooden, Charlie Herzog, Dick Dow, Jim Van Blaricum, and if you have told me you would be there and I left your name off the list, I apologize. Many of us will be staying at the Baymont Inn on Army Post Road in south Des Moines.

We will be at booth 642/644, kind of center back in the main hall. We look forward to seeing many Parker collectors there. Please stop by and introduce yourself.

Last edited by Bruce Day; 02-19-2010 at 08:05 AM..
Bruce Day is offline   Reply With Quote