Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums  

Go Back   Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums Announcement, Help & Introduction Forums New User Introductions

Notices

Need assistance.
Unread 11-07-2022, 02:52 PM   #1
Dave
Forum Associate

Member Info

Default Need assistance.

I got some good advice on some areas of the forums but I am in information overload when it comes to where to find what I need. I am spending to much time trying to find out where I need to go. Example people have told me go to members private for sale area to sell my gun. Well is that under user cp or faq. You see where I’m going with this. I guess I am blocked from deleting my post to move it to appropriate area too. No edit bar.
I am getting to the point where I don’t know if I made a good choice in joining and posting. Sorry no hit on a great tool/association to stay informed but I need help. I don’t have hours to sit and try to absorb this plethora of information going section by section to figure it all out.
Dave
Dave Gentile is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2022, 03:15 PM   #2
Woodcock survey
PGCA Member

Member Info

Thanked 1,388 Times in 595 Posts

Dave your for sale post has been moved to the for sale section of the forum. Scroll down on the main page and you will find it. Please put a definite price on it so that viewers will have a starting point. The fact that you put x amount into it is irrelevant to what the gun may sell for.Clear photos of the entire gun from all sides and a realistic price will sell your gun.
Daniel Carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2022, 08:24 PM   #3
Joe D.
PGCA Member

Member Info

Dave,
When you open the site look at the bar on the left and Left click on Discussion forum. It will open the forum list page. Scroll down the forum list until you see Members only group and you will see Parkers, shotguns and parts for sale. Click on that and you will enter a listing of threads selling all manner of Parker guns as well as classics and hard to find parts. At the top left of the list of forums is a button which says new thread. If you want to post a thread in that forum-click that button and fill in the title and information and pictures and then click preview post and if you like what you see hit the post thread button. In a week all this will be old hat to you. Don't panic. You're among friends.
Joe Dreisch is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Dreisch For Your Post: