Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums  

Go Back   Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums Announcement, Help & Introduction Forums Website & Forum - Help & Assistance

Notices

A Few Forum Changes
Unread 10-02-2011, 06:49 PM   #1
John D.
PGCA Lifer
Admin

Member Info

Thanked 4,162 Times in 825 Posts

Default A Few Forum Changes

This afternoon, after a little programming on my servers, I made a few forum changes & updates. Those changes include:

- If you are a PGCA Member - all the forums (Parkers, Shotguns, and Parts For Sale Forum, Wanted to Buy, Swap and Recycler, Off Topic, Parker Persons & People and the Parker Pages Library Forums) will open as they should.

- If you are Registered Member, but not a PGCA Member - you can see those Forums, but they will not open for you until - or unless you become a PGCA Member.

The reason for this is that Mary Bowes (PGCA Membership) and I get a LOT of questions from non-PGCA Members about where to sell or buy Parkers - and we point them to the PGCA Website - but, since they are not Members, they don't understand these PGCA Member only Buy/Sell forums already exist, and have for quite some time.

So if you are Registered to this site and not a PGCA Member - both Mary Bowes and I encourage you to become a PGCA Member. The small membership fee is far outweighed by its forum privileges, Parker Pages publication - and all the Parker Membership collateral materials (membership card, PGCA certificate, PGCA Member decals, discount on Research letters, etc.).

To join the PGCA is easy - just:

Click Here.... Or visit here:

http://parkerguns.org/pages/membership.html

As well - Mary and I are now going through PGCA Expired Memberships, so if you are listed as a Member here, and your Membership has lapsed for over thirty days, please respect the fact and please understand that you will be receiving a PM and e-mail from me letting you know your PGCA Membership has expired and how to renew on-line (as in the link above)...

My thanks for your understanding and support - and as always,

Best to all,

John Dunkle
John Dunkle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to John Dunkle For Your Post:
Right on the Money Mr. D..
Unread 10-06-2011, 05:57 PM   #2
Old and Reliable
PGCA Member

Member Info

Default Right on the Money Mr. D..

My annual "re-up" is in August and I let it lapse by a few weeks- got a nice card from Mary Bowes, sent back the card and a check for $40.00- crossed in the mail as she had already sent out my renewal and a nice note. What a grand lady she is- we already know what major league contributions you make to the PGCA, but as just one annual member out of maybe a 1000?- I was very impressed with how Mary handled my membership and her nice note- Kudoes all the way around---:bigby e:
Francis Morin is offline   Reply With Quote