Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums  

Go Back   Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums Parker Forums General Parker Discussions

Notices

help with e grade
Unread 12-28-2013, 04:21 PM   #1
mike perrelli
Forum Associate

Member Info

Default help with e grade

Hi all new here so hope I am doing this right I have a eh hammerless with a12ga and 10ga barrel the 12ga is special steel 10ga has been sleeved the gun was restored to mint by delgrego in 1968 the frame is a #2 it has not been fired since then any help on what to ask would be appreciated thanks
mike perrelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2013, 06:20 PM   #2
Dean Romig
PGCA Invincible
Life Member

Member Info

Thanked 33,937 Times in 12,567 Posts

"What to ask" regarding what exactly?
Dean Romig is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2013, 07:02 PM   #3
Bill Murphy
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

Thanked 9,177 Times in 4,897 Posts

It sounds like an interesting gun. We would like to see pictures so we can tell you exactly what we think. Is the rib of the 12 gauge marked Parker Special Steel? What is the rib marking of the 10 gauge? What are the markings on the water table of the receiver?
Bill Murphy is online now   Reply With Quote
e grade
Unread 12-28-2013, 09:50 PM   #4
mike perrelli
Forum Associate

Member Info

Default e grade

On the 12ga spec steel on the ten it has been ground off all that is left is steel as I said they have been sleeved on the watertable there is a 2 and a e on the barrels of the 12 there is a 2 on the lug and a 4/7 on the 10 there is a 2 on the lug and 13/5 all # match the ten has ivory beads but not the 12 I will try to get epics up soon
Unread 12-28-2013, 10:02 PM   #5
mike perrelli
Forum Associate

Member Info

I'm sorry I would like to sell and do not know what to ask this gun should go to someone who appreciates it I think it is beautiful but I collect winchesters and don't no enough about Parker's or have the funds to start collecting them .
Unread 12-29-2013, 02:15 PM   #6
Bill Murphy
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

Thanked 9,177 Times in 4,897 Posts

Is there a letter or letters stamped on the barrel flats of the twelve and the ten gauge barrels? What is the serial number? We may be able to check on some new information for you. However, no pictures, very little information.
Bill Murphy is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-29-2013, 02:30 PM   #7
mike perrelli
Forum Associate

Member Info

What do i have to do to post pictures?
Unread 12-29-2013, 02:37 PM   #8
mike perrelli
Forum Associate

Member Info

Pics are on the way thanks
Unread 12-29-2013, 03:48 PM   #9
mike perrelli
Forum Associate

Member Info

Sorry I am having a problem with the pic I will try to load again
Unread 12-29-2013, 04:10 PM   #10
10ga Hammer
PGCA Member

Member Info

Mike, this might help.

Attachments and Images
How do I attach a file to a post?

To attach a file to your post, you need to be using the main 'New Post' or 'New Thread' page and not 'Quick Reply'. To use the main 'New Post' page, click the 'Post Reply' button in the relevant thread.

On this page, below the message box, you will find a button labelled 'Manage Attachments'. Clicking this button will open a new window for uploading attachments. You can upload an attachment either from your computer or from another URL by using the appropriate box on this page. Alternatively you can click the Attachment Icon to open this page.

To upload a file from your computer, click the 'Browse' button and locate the file. To upload a file from another URL, enter the full URL for the file in the second box on this page. Once you have completed one of the boxes, click 'Upload'.

Once the upload is completed the file name will appear below the input boxes in this window. You can then close the window to return to the new post screen.

What files types can I use? How large can attachments be?

In the attachment window you will find a list of the allowed file types and their maximum sizes. Files that are larger than these sizes will be rejected. There may also be an overall quota limit to the number of attachments you can post to the board.

How do I add an image to a post?

If you have uploaded an image as an attachment, you can click the arrow next to the 'Attachment Icon' and select it from the list. This will be inserted into your post and can be located where you want it displayed.

To include an image that is not uploaded as an attachment and is located on another website, you can do so by copying the full URL to the image, (not the page on which the image is located), and either pressing the 'Insert Image' icon or by typing [img] before the URL and [/img] after it, ensuring that you do not have any spaces before or after the URL of the image. You can insert pictures from your albums (?) in this way too.
"Double guns are a sport and a pastime built into a beautiful package to which I attach myself when entering the great theater of autumn, those days now grow more precious because we are given so few".. Robin Lacy
Robert Rambler is offline   Reply With Quote