Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums  

Go Back   Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums Parker Forums General Parker Discussions

Notices

2023 Raffle gun response thank you!
Unread 03-26-2023, 09:34 PM   #1
Brian H
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

Thanked 4,028 Times in 441 Posts

Default 2023 Raffle gun response thank you!

Parker Friends and Family,

I wanted to take a moment and thank all those that have participated in the PGCA raffle for 2023. The response says a lot about the dedicated membership to Parker Guns, learning about them, collecting them and supporting this fine organization. I also want to give a friendly call out to those that may have set the tickets aside with every intention of sending them in for a chance to win the outstanding Parker 12 Gauge GH. There is no time like the present to enter the drawing,

The raffle gun will be at the Southern SxS for close inspection where we will also be selling tickets. Please stop by and take a look at this fine Parker.

Also, we have 1000’s of forum associates that are very welcome to send me a note and I will get tickets sent out for you to participate.

You will find a STICKY at the top of this section “General Parker Discussion” with all the specs and pictures.

As a reminder the drawing will be held on Friday, September 8, 2023, at the PGCA Annual meeting in conjunction with the Vintager Gunners SxS event being held at Wellsville, PA. This being the 30th anniversary of the PGCA, the board is hoping for a big turn out!

A few of the important details:
Ticket Donation: $5 each or six (6) for $25
(Winner need not be present to win)
Use the pre-printed envelope provided to return ticket stubs with your contact information, along with a check or money order in US funds made payable to ‘PGCA Raffle’ by August 15, 2023.
Please affix the appropriate postage.
If you would like additional books, please email me at brianedward69@gmail.com noting ‘PGCA tickets’ in the subject line.

AGAIN, The PGCA Board of Directors extends our sincerest appreciation in advance for your participation in our annual fund-raising event.

Sincerely,

Brian E Hornacek
Gun Raffle Chair
P O Box 1215
Findlay Ohio 45839-1215

Brianedward69@gmail.com
Brian Hornacek is offline   Reply With Quote