Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums  

Go Back   Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums Parker Forums General Parker Discussions

Notices

Fox Jacket Patch Re-Order.....
Unread 04-13-2023, 05:50 PM   #1
MarketHunter
PGCA Member

Member Info

Thanked 4,031 Times in 1,165 Posts

Default Fox Jacket Patch Re-Order.....

There's been some interest in a another order of these, we need to get 12 paid for it to happen.

PLEASE READ ENTIRE MESSAGE

Over 10 inches across, MADE IN THE USA by a tiny four person company that it took me two years to find.

These are made on 75 year old equipment by a lady who's almost as old as the machinery itself. Each color is added one at a time, completely hand oriented, it's almost folk art. From first stitch to final cut it takes about 4 hours to make each patch. They're embroidered with 100% wool thread on a wool/cotton blend felt. This is literally your great grandpappy's jacket patch made just like they did them in the 20s & 30s.

They're expensive at $80 shipped, but they're magnificent and well worth it.

I'm going to take pre-order money for 30 days from today. Payment is by CHECK or MONEY ORDER ONLY. Please include a shipping label with your payment.

I have to get 12 pieces sold to do the order, if we don't hit the number everybody's payment will be returned no harm no foul. Message me for payment information.

Message me for the payment address.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FB_IMG_1681420982284.jpg (99.5 KB, 4 views)
I was as virtuously given as a gentleman need to be; virtuous enough; swore little; diced not above seven times a week; went to a bawdy-house once in a quarter--of an hour; paid money that I borrowed, three of four times; lived well and in good compass: and now I live out of all order, out of all compass. Falstaff - Henry IV
Destry L. Hoffard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Destry L. Hoffard For Your Post:
Unread 05-03-2023, 02:28 PM   #2
MarketHunter
PGCA Member

Member Info

I've hit 12 paid, so the order is going to happen. I'll give it another couple weeks before I cash checks and make the order.
I was as virtuously given as a gentleman need to be; virtuous enough; swore little; diced not above seven times a week; went to a bawdy-house once in a quarter--of an hour; paid money that I borrowed, three of four times; lived well and in good compass: and now I live out of all order, out of all compass. Falstaff - Henry IV
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Destry L. Hoffard For Your Post:
Unread 05-03-2023, 08:39 PM   #3
Jim McKee
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

I will take one
PM me where to mail MO
Thanks!
Jim McKee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-08-2023, 04:33 PM   #4
MarketHunter
PGCA Member

Member Info

I'm going to give this about another 10 days and make the order. If you haven't paid yet I'd get going.
Unread 05-08-2023, 08:32 PM   #5
Tracy Pellett
PGCA Member

Member Info

Check went out today . Tracy
Tracy Pellett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tracy Pellett For Your Post:
Unread 05-15-2023, 04:47 PM   #6
MarketHunter
PGCA Member

Member Info

I've got 20 paid so far, I'm going to wind this order up end of the week.
Unread 05-23-2023, 02:54 PM   #7
MarketHunter
PGCA Member

Member Info

The order for these has officially been made. I'll have an ETA presently. If you've not paid and decide you want one I can still add to the order till the end of the week but that's it.