Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums  

Go Back   Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums Non-Parker Specific & General Discussions General Discussions about Other Fine Doubles

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Perazzi Shotgun
Unread 04-25-2024, 08:49 AM   #1
George "Scott" Davis
PGCA Member

Member Info

Thanked 1,341 Times in 366 Posts

Default Perazzi Shotgun

Yesterday at our skeet/trap event am older gentleman showed up with a set of Perazzi Shotguns. Opened a beautiful Perazzi Case with two guns: one side was an MX8 the side was a TM 1 (never seen one before). They were the Ithaca imported Perazzi as stamped on the barrels. It's been my experience that 40 year old competition guns tend to be on the well used side of the equation and these were beautiful. He stated his father ordered them in 1984, after his dad's death in 2014 he'd shot them only twice. He shot a round of trap on my squad with the TM 1 and he just crushed the birds. He normally always shoots one of his very nice Remington 1100, for me it would be difficult leaving those two Perazzi in the vault.

The Perazzi to me has never had any appeal as I think they lack grace and beauty. However several of my friends like their's and shoot them well, beauty has always been in the eyes of the beholder!

Any thoughts on these Perazzi (Ithaca) Guns?
George Davis is offline   Reply With Quote