![]() |
| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
|
#3 | |||||||
|
Quote:
|
|||||||
|
|
|
|||||||
|
|
#4 | ||||||
|
you could contact some one like Brad Bachelder - he comes well recommended on this board - and this repair would be a no brainer for him.
http://www.bacheldermastergunmakers....s/Welcome.html
__________________
"If there is a heaven it must have thinning aspen gold, and flighting woodcock, and a bird dog" GBE |
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
| The Following User Says Thank You to Rick Losey For Your Post: |
|
|
#5 | |||||||
|
Quote:
|
|||||||
|
|
|
|||||||
|
|
#6 | ||||||
|
you can ship the barrels to an expert for repair - make sure any local "gunsmith" knows what he is doing - even for a simple fix.
__________________
"If there is a heaven it must have thinning aspen gold, and flighting woodcock, and a bird dog" GBE |
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
|
|
#7 | ||||||
|
I was really hoping someone here would know and could recommend someone in Virginia. If not, I guess I'll be shipping the barrels. I've found a few people who seem to do very good work, just no one close by (or even in the state).
|
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|