![]() |
| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
|
#3 | ||||||
|
http://www.tbullock.com/bpsg.html
I like to use the old powder dippers to measure black powder. For 12ga. - 3 drams of 2F, nitro card, 1/2' filler wad, over shot card, 1 oz of shot.. I use my progressive press to drop shot and to make a star crimp with federal paper hulls. Shells come out real nice. Get the Lyman Black Powder Handbook and Loading Manual. Gives load data, velocity, and PSI. |
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
| The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Cronin For Your Post: |
| good info! |
|
|
#4 | ||||||
|
Thank you stub twist this is good intel on the black powder thing. I will now move all reloading questions to appropriate reloading forum. This old underlifter gun has plain twist steel any thoughts on or dirrections on what to look for with this gun prior to firing her?
|
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|