![]() |
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
|
#3 | ||||||
|
Hello Mr. Austin:
I sent you a private message in reference to your letter. Thanks, Alfred Houde |
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfred Houde For Your Post: |
|
|
#4 | ||||||
|
I received a research letter yesterday on my latest acquisition and it did mention that a William Wagner of Washinton DC. ordered the gun and requested a weight of 7&1/2 pounds with modified chokes.
|
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to David Livesay For Your Post: |
|
|
#5 | ||||||
|
Wanted to thank Mr Houde for the quick response and the PGCA letter as promised. Thanks again and I am enjoying the forum and learning more every visit
Best Burnie Austin |
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
| The Following User Says Thank You to Burnie Austin For Your Post: |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|