![]() |
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
|
#13 | ||||||
|
Chuck,
Thank you for dedicating your time to the PGCA as the Research Chairman. I have enjoyed each letter you have sent and your commitment to continuing on the legacy and lore of the Parker Gun. I hope to see you at a shoot soon. Thank you! Bobby |
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
| The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GunnerGrilli For Your Post: |
|
|
#14 | ||||||
|
I have already said it courtesy of Ma Bell but I will say it again. Thank you for your years of service Your Majesty!
|
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
| The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Randy G Roberts For Your Post: |
|
|
#15 | ||||||
|
Mr. Bishop,
Thank you sir. A delight to work with, and you put up with my incomplete requests time and again. I am reminded of the personal time you spent with me on an interesting 11 gauge that turned into quite a letter. If I had to describe a Parker Family member to someone, obviously your name rises to the top. Beyond the amazing service, you are a great person. Be well and take care.
__________________
If it were easy, everyone would do it. |
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
| The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dean H Hanson For Your Post: |
|
|
#16 | ||||||
|
Chuck: I can't thank you enough for your service to all the PGCA members. I personally kept you quite busy through the years LOL. Good luck managing your health issues and i hope to see you at Hausmann's in the Spring.
|
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
| The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Craig Larter For Your Post: |
|
|
#17 | ||||||
|
|
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
| The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Chuck Bishop For Your Post: |
|
|
#18 | |||||||
|
Quote:
Chuck |
|||||||
|
|
|
|||||||
| The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chuck Bishop For Your Post: |
|
|
#19 | ||||||
|
Craig, you and Brian Hornacek sent me so many letter requests that I still remember both of your addresses by memory except I can't remember the zip codes! You slipped in this morning before I made the announcement by the skin of your teeth with a request for 2 letters. Al actually did the letters, I just printed them out and mailed them to you. I hope to be at Hausmann's in June!
|
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
| The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chuck Bishop For Your Post: |
|
|
#20 | |||||||
|
Quote:
|
|||||||
|
|
|
|||||||
| The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Craig Larter For Your Post: |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|