Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums  

Go Back   Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums Parker Forums General Parker Discussions

Notices

Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 09-26-2026, 09:31 AM   #11
Member
Stan Hoover
PGCA Lifetime
Member
 
Stan Hoover's Avatar

Member Info
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 1,298
Thanks: 3,125
Thanked 3,750 Times in 957 Posts

Default

I’m sure when they have all you heavy hitters satisfied……..I might see an invoice
Stan Hoover is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stan Hoover For Your Post:
Unread 09-26-2026, 09:42 AM   #12
Member
Mike of the Mountain
PGCA Lifetime
Member

Member Info
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 6,659
Thanks: 20,450
Thanked 13,268 Times in 3,917 Posts

Default

They take care of Randy first. Just sayin'
Mike Koneski is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mike Koneski For Your Post:
Visit Mike Koneski's homepage!
Unread 09-26-2026, 11:27 AM   #13
Member
ArtS
PGCA Member

Member Info
 
Join Date: Nov 2021
Posts: 1,186
Thanks: 113
Thanked 1,716 Times in 633 Posts

Default

I recieved four guns on Wednesday; three direct to me and one that missed C&R by 2 years. I picked it up at my transfer dealer. I had quite a time getting the FFL deliveries squared away because they at first invoiced me for a Parker I didn't bid on, requiring new invoices, and then had a little confusion as to what went where, but they got it straightened out with a few quick notes and emails back and forth.
Arthur Shaffer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Arthur Shaffer For Your Post:
Unread 09-26-2026, 07:39 PM   #14
Member
Kevin McCormack
PGCA Lifetime
Member

Member Info
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,444
Thanks: 2,158
Thanked 4,920 Times in 1,346 Posts

Default

WTs are the way to go; texting the recipient that $30K is coming over the line clears a lot of desks and has people pay attention.
Kevin McCormack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2026, 08:24 PM   #15
Member
Randy Roberts
PGCA Lifetime
Member
 
Randy G Roberts's Avatar

Member Info
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 3,414
Thanks: 5,409
Thanked 7,140 Times in 2,240 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Koneski View Post
They take care of Randy first. Just sayin'
That is probably not quite the case. Having said that I did get mine a week ago Friday. Quite honestly that was only because I emailed Stormi and requested that she expedite things because I am leaving on a hunting trip. The folks there were very accommodating.
Randy G Roberts is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Randy G Roberts For Your Post:
Unread Yesterday, 08:48 PM   #16
Member
Tennessee Dave
PGCA Member

Member Info
 
Join Date: Oct 2023
Posts: 393
Thanks: 424
Thanked 327 Times in 160 Posts

Default

I received the e-mail Friday about the shipping charges. I called and paid over the phone and was told that it would ship out that afternoon but never got any tracking information or confirmation that it had shipped. Probably get some info tomorrow.
David Livesay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Today, 01:41 AM   #17
Member
6pt-Sika
PGCA Lifetime
Member
 
CraigThompson's Avatar

Member Info
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 10,026
Thanks: 6,857
Thanked 9,724 Times in 4,264 Posts

Default

I realize this doesn’t work for the vast majority of you , but anytime I’ve purchased I DROVE up picked up my item had lunch at the Inn or the saloon then stopped at Pintail Point or Schraders on the way home for a bit of shooting . Cuts out the possibility of UPS USPS or Fredex screwups .
__________________
Parker’s , 6.5mm’s , Mannlicher Schoenauer’s and my family in the Philippines !
CraigThompson is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CraigThompson For Your Post:
Unread Today, 01:43 AM   #18
Member
6pt-Sika
PGCA Lifetime
Member
 
CraigThompson's Avatar

Member Info
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 10,026
Thanks: 6,857
Thanked 9,724 Times in 4,264 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Hoover View Post
I’m sure when they have all you heavy hitters satisfied……..I might see an invoice
Says the light heavyweight champion buyer
__________________
Parker’s , 6.5mm’s , Mannlicher Schoenauer’s and my family in the Philippines !
CraigThompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:00 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 1998 - 2026, Parkerguns.org
Copyright © 2004 Design par Megatekno
- 2008 style update 3.7 avec l'autorisation de son auteur par Stradfred.