![]() |
Visit Mike Koneski's homepage! | | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
|
#13 | ||||||
|
I recieved four guns on Wednesday; three direct to me and one that missed C&R by 2 years. I picked it up at my transfer dealer. I had quite a time getting the FFL deliveries squared away because they at first invoiced me for a Parker I didn't bid on, requiring new invoices, and then had a little confusion as to what went where, but they got it straightened out with a few quick notes and emails back and forth.
|
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
| The Following User Says Thank You to Arthur Shaffer For Your Post: |
|
|
#14 | ||||||
|
WTs are the way to go; texting the recipient that $30K is coming over the line clears a lot of desks and has people pay attention.
|
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
|
|
#15 | ||||||
|
That is probably not quite the case. Having said that I did get mine a week ago Friday. Quite honestly that was only because I emailed Stormi and requested that she expedite things because I am leaving on a hunting trip. The folks there were very accommodating.
|
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
| The Following User Says Thank You to Randy G Roberts For Your Post: |
|
|
#16 | ||||||
|
I received the e-mail Friday about the shipping charges. I called and paid over the phone and was told that it would ship out that afternoon but never got any tracking information or confirmation that it had shipped. Probably get some info tomorrow.
|
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|