 |
|
 |
|
| Notices |
Welcome to the new PGCA Forum! As well, since it
is new - please read the following:
This is a new forum - so you must REGISTER to this Forum before posting;
If you are not a PGCA Member, we do not allow posts selling, offering or brokering firearms and/or parts; and
You MUST REGISTER your REAL FIRST and LAST NAME as your login name.
To register:
Click here..................
If you are registered to the forum and keep getting logged
out: Please
Click Here...
Welcome & enjoy!
To read the Posts, Messages & Threads in the PGCA Forum, you must be REGISTERED and LOGGED INTO your account! To Register, as a New User please see the Registration Link Above. If you are registered, but not Logged In, please Log in with your account Username and Password found on this page to the top right.
|
06-20-2026, 02:39 PM
|
#1
|
Member
|
PGCA Invincible Life Member
|
Member Info
|
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 34,177
Thanks: 41,649
Thanked 38,393 Times in 13,902 Posts
|
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Pope
Kind of looking forward to the first Photo Friday in October with a pic of that 16 with a woodcock or grouse or two...
|
These are from when I owned it several years ago...
My grandson Cam, was seven or eight at that time. He's 20 now.
He blew out his ACL two weeks ago playing college lacrosse.
.
__________________
"I'm a Setter man.
Not because I think they're better than the other breeds,
but because I'm a romantic - stuck on tradition - and to me, a Setter just "belongs" in the grouse picture."
George King, "That's Ruff", 2010 - a timeless classic.
|
|
|
|
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dean Romig For Your Post:
|
|
|
06-20-2026, 05:02 PM
|
#2
|
Member
|
|
|
Member Info
|
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,020
Thanks: 8,275
Thanked 2,803 Times in 904 Posts
|
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Romig
These are from when I owned it several years ago...
My grandson Cam, was seven or eight at that time. He's 20 now.
He blew out his ACL two weeks ago playing college lacrosse.
.
|
Wow has he grown from the last time i saw him at the house when i gave him a duck decoy to take home.
__________________
No man laid on his death bed and said,"I wished I would have worked more"
|
|
|
|
The Following User Says Thank You to scott kittredge For Your Post:
|
|
|