![]() |
| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
|
#3 | ||||||
|
I think the engravers sometimes sneak in a little gift like the engraving on Dean's lifter. On my AAH Pigeon gun, stated in the order "no engraving", the sides of the safety button are expertly engraved with fine scroll. I owned the gun for weeks before I noticed this little "gift" from the engraver to the customer.
|
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Murphy For Your Post: |
|
|
#4 | ||||||
|
|
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to edgarspencer For Your Post: |
|
|
#5 | ||||||
|
|
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
|
|
#6 | ||||||
|
That’s right Edgar, it was yours a couple of years before it was mine. ![]() .
__________________
"I'm a Setter man. Not because I think they're better than the other breeds, but because I'm a romantic - stuck on tradition - and to me, a Setter just "belongs" in the grouse picture." George King, "That's Ruff", 2010 - a timeless classic. |
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
| The Following User Says Thank You to Dean Romig For Your Post: |
|
|
#7 | ||||||
|
Ask, and Ye shall receive.
|
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
| The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to edgarspencer For Your Post: |
|
|
#8 | ||||||
|
I find a certification letter comforting even if it revels only that a 150 year old Parker is still in the same configuration as she was when she left the factory. Sometimes the letter reveals a tortured past, but someone cared enough to send her back to the maker to get her right. Reminds me of God and His people.
|
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leon Nelson For Your Post: |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|