Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums  

Go Back   Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums Parker Forums General Parker Discussions

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-29-2026, 03:59 PM   #1
Member
Craig Larter
PGCA Lifetime
Member
 
Craig Larter's Avatar

Member Info
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,047
Thanks: 3,775
Thanked 13,564 Times in 2,072 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Hoover View Post
What looks to be a Miller trigger wouldn't bother me in the least, I would replace the Hawkins and enjoy.

It would be a bonus if it had a skeleton butt plate, but there's enough of other things going there, I would be very interested.

I didn't have a chance to look in the TPS yet, do they mention the frame size?
I'm with Stan, beautiful gun enjoy it, replace the Hawkins and shoot it. I really like the early B's
Craig Larter is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Craig Larter For Your Post:
Unread 01-29-2026, 04:16 PM   #2
Member
Bill Murphy
PGCA Lifetime
Member Since
Second Grade

Member Info
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 17,414
Thanks: 7,345
Thanked 10,975 Times in 5,737 Posts

Default

I didn't find it on page 141 of TPS. Anyone have any more information?
Bill Murphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2026, 02:24 PM   #3
Member
Researcher
PGCA Lifetime
Member
 
Dave Noreen's Avatar

Member Info
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 4,170
Thanks: 2,088
Thanked 9,829 Times in 2,832 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Murphy View Post
I didn't find it on page 141 of TPS. Anyone have any more information?
Fig. 4.25 -- BH gun number 79051 (made in 1893) has a single trigger of unknown origin. A picture of the gun from 1900 shows the trigger on it......
Dave Noreen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave Noreen For Your Post:
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 1998 - 2026, Parkerguns.org
Copyright © 2004 Design par Megatekno
- 2008 style update 3.7 avec l'autorisation de son auteur par Stradfred.