 |
|
 |
|
| Notices |
Welcome to the new PGCA Forum! As well, since it
is new - please read the following:
This is a new forum - so you must REGISTER to this Forum before posting;
If you are not a PGCA Member, we do not allow posts selling, offering or brokering firearms and/or parts; and
You MUST REGISTER your REAL FIRST and LAST NAME as your login name.
To register:
Click here..................
If you are registered to the forum and keep getting logged
out: Please
Click Here...
Welcome & enjoy!
To read the Posts, Messages & Threads in the PGCA Forum, you must be REGISTERED and LOGGED INTO your account! To Register, as a New User please see the Registration Link Above. If you are registered, but not Logged In, please Log in with your account Username and Password found on this page to the top right.
|
11-07-2023, 12:04 AM
|
#1
|
Member
|
|
|
Member Info
|
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 528
Thanks: 1,632
Thanked 571 Times in 239 Posts
|
|
Having had several discussions and work from the DelGrego family and shop, I would caution worrying about the integrity of the shop. Dealing with a recent diagnosis of lung cancer over the last several weeks myself, I can attest to the strain and devastation to family. I have the utmost respect for the DelGrego family and request prayers for them at this time as I know any of us would expect.
|
|
|
|
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Alfred Greeson For Your Post:
|
allen newell, Bill Murphy, Daniel B Sweet, Daren Erickson, Daryl Corona, Dean Romig, George Davis, J. Scott Hanes, Paul D Narlesky, Stephen Hodges, William Woods |
|
11-09-2023, 09:09 AM
|
#2
|
Member
|
PGCA Lifetime Member Since Second Grade
|
Member Info
|
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 17,413
Thanks: 7,345
Thanked 10,975 Times in 5,737 Posts
|
|
I never questioned whether the Del Grego shop insured their shipments. All shipments I am aware of were sent "Registered Mail", reputedly the safest way to send anything, because the shipment must be signed for at each step. I suspect that their shipments are self insured, but I am not sure of that. I would assume that any big loss without insurance would end up in court. In fifty plus years of shipping to and from their shop, I have never discussed insurance with them. OK, silly me.
|
|
|
|