![]() |
| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
|
#3 | |||||||
|
Quote:
I haven't had the big 8 recently, may have to do that in the near future, this 16 does carry much easier though. Thanks for the compliments on the pictures, I knew I forgot something, I forgot too include the Paper RST shells that were used. Those light 16 loads were surprisingly effective. Stan |
|||||||
|
|
|
|||||||
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stan Hoover For Your Post: |
|
|
#4 | |||||||
|
Quote:
__________________
Parker’s , 6.5mm’s , Mannlicher Schoenauer’s and my family in the Philippines ! |
|||||||
|
|
|
|||||||
| The Following User Says Thank You to CraigThompson For Your Post: |
|
|
#5 | ||||||
|
|
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
| The Following User Says Thank You to Stan Hoover For Your Post: |
|
|
#6 | ||||||
|
Come and get a peg , might as well shoot if ya come
__________________
Parker’s , 6.5mm’s , Mannlicher Schoenauer’s and my family in the Philippines ! |
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|