Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums  

Go Back   Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums Parker Forums General Parker Discussions

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-30-2021, 12:01 AM   #1
Member
Phil C
PGCA Member
 
Phillip Carr's Avatar

Member Info
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,537
Thanks: 4,180
Thanked 6,886 Times in 1,657 Posts

Default

Thanks for your thoughts guys. I clearly understand that condition, originality, and rare or desirable guns are what drives prices.
I can usually figure out what a fair price is on most guns but It’s two very high condition and very desirable Parkers I am have trouble with.
I think a call to Josh might help me out.
Phillip Carr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phillip Carr For Your Post:
Unread 08-30-2021, 08:18 AM   #2
Member
Bill Murphy
PGCA Lifetime
Member Since
Second Grade

Member Info
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 17,413
Thanks: 7,345
Thanked 10,975 Times in 5,737 Posts

Default

Josh, my friend, thank you for helping me to clarify the case color relationship to condition percentage. As I said before, read the fine print on the Parker section of the Blue Book.
Bill Murphy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bill Murphy For Your Post:
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 1998 - 2026, Parkerguns.org
Copyright © 2004 Design par Megatekno
- 2008 style update 3.7 avec l'autorisation de son auteur par Stradfred.