Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums  

Go Back   Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums Parker Forums General Parker Discussions

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-25-2021, 09:02 AM   #1
Member
B. Dudley
PGCA Lifetime
Member
 
Brian Dudley's Avatar

Member Info
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 11,434
Thanks: 567
Thanked 21,043 Times in 5,257 Posts

Default

I regret letting a few guns that I have owned go. But, you cannot keep them all. You just hope that another one just as memorable is around the corner.
__________________
B. Dudley
Brian Dudley is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brian Dudley For Your Post:
Visit Brian Dudley's homepage!
Unread 02-25-2021, 09:20 AM   #2
Member
edgarspencer
PGCA Member
 
edgarspencer's Avatar

Member Info
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 7,026
Thanks: 3,630
Thanked 14,678 Times in 3,823 Posts

Default

My neck is killing me from looking around corners.

Of the many I've made, my biggest regret, was not a regret at the time I sold my dad's 28" BHE20 to pay for my daughter's Master's degree. It became a regret, when she quit meteorology and got her captains license and now runs a boat in the Gulf. When she was home at Christmas, she said she wishes she had done it sooner. So do I.
edgarspencer is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 1998 - 2026, Parkerguns.org
Copyright © 2004 Design par Megatekno
- 2008 style update 3.7 avec l'autorisation de son auteur par Stradfred.