 |
|
 |
|
| Notices |
Welcome to the new PGCA Forum! As well, since it
is new - please read the following:
This is a new forum - so you must REGISTER to this Forum before posting;
If you are not a PGCA Member, we do not allow posts selling, offering or brokering firearms and/or parts; and
You MUST REGISTER your REAL FIRST and LAST NAME as your login name.
To register:
Click here..................
If you are registered to the forum and keep getting logged
out: Please
Click Here...
Welcome & enjoy!
To read the Posts, Messages & Threads in the PGCA Forum, you must be REGISTERED and LOGGED INTO your account! To Register, as a New User please see the Registration Link Above. If you are registered, but not Logged In, please Log in with your account Username and Password found on this page to the top right.
|
03-15-2020, 11:42 AM
|
#1
|
Member
|
|
|
Member Info
|
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 10,026
Thanks: 6,857
Thanked 9,723 Times in 4,263 Posts
|
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milton C Starr
These are the hulls I mentioned
https://simpsonltd.com/winchester-10...er-shotshells/
It says the New No 4 was for loads not execding 3 1/2 drams but that seems wrong for the 10 ga 2 7/8 . All the vintage boxes ive seen list the dram equiv for it between 4-5 drams .
|
There was a time I’d liked to have had a full
Box of WIN 10 gauge Repeaters to go with the full boxes of Repeaters I had in 12 , 20 and 28 gauge . But I’ve sold them so that’s past .
__________________
Parker’s , 6.5mm’s , Mannlicher Schoenauer’s and my family in the Philippines !
|
|
|
|
03-15-2020, 12:11 PM
|
#2
|
Member
|
|
|
Member Info
|
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 1,509
Thanks: 476
Thanked 1,010 Times in 466 Posts
|
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigThompson
There was a time I’d liked to have had a full
Box of WIN 10 gauge Repeaters to go with the full boxes of Repeaters I had in 12 , 20 and 28 gauge . But I’ve sold them so that’s past .
|
Ive just been looking at paper hulls and such to see if they were salvageable for reloading . Theres a guy on GB selling 3 boxes of 10 ga 2 7/8 ammo , so far the auctions only hit $20 . Seems fairly cheap compared to the other vintage ammo going for $400+ for a single box .
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/860450843
|
|
|
|