![]() |
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
|
#3 | ||||||
|
OK - We are booked for an early August shoot near Twin Falls - Going with a small group of 4 to test this out.
Planning on bringing my 28 gauge VH 30" 0 frame and my 20 GH 32" 0 frame Two days of eradication! Report and pics to follow!
__________________
“I never wrote a poem in my life. But if I ever do, it will be about ducks.” – Gordon MacQuarrie, The Last Stories of the Old Duck Hunters, 1985 |
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
| The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MARK KIRCHER For Your Post: |
|
|
#4 | ||||||
|
I am envious and I cannot wait to hear how this goes. Sounds like tremendous fun. Best of luck. Nice choice in guns BTW ...
|
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Randy G Roberts For Your Post: |
|
|
#5 | ||||||
|
If it were me, I'd take my 34" 12 gauge and some #6 shot.
__________________
"Life is short and you're dead an awful long time." Destry L. Hoffard "Oh Christ, just shoot the damn thing." Destry L. Hoffard |
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
| The Following User Says Thank You to John Davis For Your Post: |
|
|
#6 | ||||||
|
Good choices Mark. What a blast that should be.
__________________
Wag more- Bark less. |
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
| The Following User Says Thank You to Daryl Corona For Your Post: |
|
|
#7 | ||||||
|
I was thinking six or seven 10’s a couple 16’s and my loan 20
__________________
Parker’s , 6.5mm’s , Mannlicher Schoenauer’s and my family in the Philippines ! |
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|