![]() |
| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
|
#3 | |||||||
|
Quote:
,I knew you were a character from the first time I spoke with you Charlie !!
|
|||||||
|
|
|
|||||||
|
|
#4 | ||||||
|
Great story and wonderful pics Russ. Maybe I need to drive a few hours west this week.
![]() ![]() Cheers Marcus
__________________
"Nowadays, when one is forced to cross the country in a few hours and drink three-day-old beer, ain't it a pleasure to know, as I'm sure you do, that good friends, good bourbon, and good tobacco are slowly made." Gene Hill www.cure.org |
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
| The Following User Says Thank You to Marc Retallack For Your Post: |
|
|
#5 | ||||||
|
russ thats really a good combination of chokes on that good lookin stevens..it may be the best stevens ive seen yet....charlie
|
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
|
|
#6 | ||||||
|
Russ, As Harry said I felt like I was there with ya..great story buddy. How about the second chapter with the woodcock you shot with your Stevens...
__________________
"Much care is bestowed to make it what the Sportsman needs-a good gun"-Charles Parker |
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
|
|
#7 | ||||||
|
Russ: Kindred spirits enjoy such a post. As successive seasons pass, the enjoyment grows, even through our aches and pains. I'm sure all here would have loved to share time like this with you. Thanks for sharing it through cyber space.
Nicely composed images. Eye candy for the inveterate bird hunter. Cheers, Jack
__________________
Hunt ethically. Eat heartily. |
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|