 |
|
 |
|
| Notices |
Welcome to the new PGCA Forum! As well, since it
is new - please read the following:
This is a new forum - so you must REGISTER to this Forum before posting;
If you are not a PGCA Member, we do not allow posts selling, offering or brokering firearms and/or parts; and
You MUST REGISTER your REAL FIRST and LAST NAME as your login name.
To register:
Click here..................
If you are registered to the forum and keep getting logged
out: Please
Click Here...
Welcome & enjoy!
To read the Posts, Messages & Threads in the PGCA Forum, you must be REGISTERED and LOGGED INTO your account! To Register, as a New User please see the Registration Link Above. If you are registered, but not Logged In, please Log in with your account Username and Password found on this page to the top right.
|
05-09-2018, 04:03 PM
|
#1
|
Member
|
|
|
Member Info
|
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,345
Thanks: 2,040
Thanked 2,348 Times in 867 Posts
|
|
Thanks for your responses. It appears there are quite a few people who would like badges. I will move forward.
When I get a proof that I am satisfied with, I will send out an announcement on this thread and take EMAIL ORDERS. Not PMs or postings to this thread. The reason for that is that I will need to cut and paste the names and towns to create a master list for the vendor.
I am still not satisfied with the image resolution but here is latest proof showing where I want the text. (If someone can cut and crop this image so it appears as a 2x3 name badge in the thread and not as an attachment, I would be grateful.)
|
|
|
|
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to George M. Purtill For Your Post:
|
|
|
05-09-2018, 04:24 PM
|
#2
|
Member
|
|
|
Member Info
|
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 342
Thanks: 1,772
Thanked 317 Times in 133 Posts
|
|
George, that looks mighty fine! Thanks for taking on this project.
All the best,
Buddy
|
|
|
|