Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums  

Go Back   Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums Parker Forums General Parker Discussions

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-30-2018, 06:03 PM   #1
Member
George M. Purtill Member #28
PGCA Lifetime
Member
 
George M. Purtill's Avatar

Member Info
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,345
Thanks: 2,040
Thanked 2,348 Times in 867 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Davis View Post
I’ve got one of those
JD
who made them?
George M. Purtill is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2018, 06:22 PM   #2
Member
John Davis
PGCA Lifetime
Member
 
John Davis's Avatar

Member Info
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,261
Thanks: 5,038
Thanked 8,619 Times in 1,592 Posts

Default

I’m not sure. Got mine from Ron Kirby when I became a life member.
__________________
"Life is short and you're dead an awful long time." Destry L. Hoffard

"Oh Christ, just shoot the damn thing."
Destry L. Hoffard
John Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2018, 06:35 PM   #3
Member
Autumn Daze
PGCA Lifetime
Member
 
Dave Suponski's Avatar

Member Info
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 5,952
Thanks: 4,407
Thanked 4,169 Times in 1,753 Posts

Default

Me too John.
__________________
"Much care is bestowed to make it what the Sportsman needs-a good gun"-Charles Parker
Dave Suponski is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2018, 07:34 PM   #4
Member
C.O.B.
Forum Associate
 
Rich Anderson's Avatar

Member Info
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 6,117
Thanks: 2,229
Thanked 6,462 Times in 2,111 Posts

Default

It's hard to believe it's over already. I met Mike Moffa, Mike Franzene and Randy Roberts.

We had a great time shooting, the weather was wonderful and some new toys added. All in all perfect.
__________________
There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter...Earnest Hemingway
Rich Anderson is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rich Anderson For Your Post:
Unread 04-30-2018, 08:57 PM   #5
Member
Randy Roberts
PGCA Lifetime
Member
 
Randy G Roberts's Avatar

Member Info
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 3,413
Thanks: 5,406
Thanked 7,138 Times in 2,239 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Anderson View Post
It's hard to believe it's over already. I met Mike Moffa, Mike Franzene and Randy Roberts.

We had a great time shooting, the weather was wonderful and some new toys added. All in all perfect.
Enjoyed talking with you Rich. I met a bunch of new people this year and it was great. Keeps getting better.
Randy G Roberts is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2018, 10:11 PM   #6
Member
Bill Murphy
PGCA Lifetime
Member Since
Second Grade

Member Info
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 17,413
Thanks: 7,345
Thanked 10,975 Times in 5,737 Posts

Default

I'm not going to go back and identify the "no name tag" posters, but they are all wet. Maybe it has something to do with "Virginia Paranoia". Or maybe it's just Virginia posters from Orange, VA. Nothing personal, Pennsylvanians are a bit weird too. I don't understand the one poster's fear.
Bill Murphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2018, 12:28 PM   #7
Member
6pt-Sika
PGCA Lifetime
Member
 
CraigThompson's Avatar

Member Info
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 10,024
Thanks: 6,857
Thanked 9,723 Times in 4,263 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Murphy View Post
I'm not going to go back and identify the "no name tag" posters, but they are all wet. Maybe it has something to do with "Virginia Paranoia". Or maybe it's just Virginia posters from Orange, VA. Nothing personal, Pennsylvanians are a bit weird too. I don't understand the one poster's fear.

I met you at Baltimore 5 or 6 years ago and everytime you post something it just reinforces my original opinion
CraigThompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 1998 - 2026, Parkerguns.org
Copyright © 2004 Design par Megatekno
- 2008 style update 3.7 avec l'autorisation de son auteur par Stradfred.