 |
|
 |
|
| Notices |
Welcome to the new PGCA Forum! As well, since it
is new - please read the following:
This is a new forum - so you must REGISTER to this Forum before posting;
If you are not a PGCA Member, we do not allow posts selling, offering or brokering firearms and/or parts; and
You MUST REGISTER your REAL FIRST and LAST NAME as your login name.
To register:
Click here..................
If you are registered to the forum and keep getting logged
out: Please
Click Here...
Welcome & enjoy!
To read the Posts, Messages & Threads in the PGCA Forum, you must be REGISTERED and LOGGED INTO your account! To Register, as a New User please see the Registration Link Above. If you are registered, but not Logged In, please Log in with your account Username and Password found on this page to the top right.
|
01-25-2016, 02:14 PM
|
#1
|
Member
|
|
|
Member Info
|
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,905
Thanks: 11,203
Thanked 2,109 Times in 1,202 Posts
|
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck Bishop
I hate typing on a tablet so this will be brief. Didn't buy anything but had a great time. Met old friends and new friends. Got to meet Wayne Owens and his wife, Pat and David Lien, Tom Benson, Ken Descovich, and Rob Shelton. Saw Daryl Middlebrook, Jeff Kuss, Dave Noreen, Eldon Goddard, and Josh Loewensteiner. We saw Penn and Teller (great show) and kept within the budget!
|
I take it you haven't made it home yet, kind of delayed.........maybe ?
|
|
|
|
 |
|
 |
01-26-2016, 12:10 PM
|
#2
|
Member
|
Research Chairman PGCA Lifetime Member
|
Member Info
|
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,076
Thanks: 1,339
Thanked 5,719 Times in 1,581 Posts
|
|
Actually Eric, we made it home last night at 10:00pm with no delays. I'm glad I decided to take a taxi to and from the airport instead of parking in the long term lot. I can't imagine having to clean that amount of snow off the car at night. The other thing is that I have a long driveway and I was wondering about walking from the street to the house with luggage when the taxi dropped us off. Luckily, I got a call from my son-in-law about 7 am Vegas time asking what type of fuel to put in a snowblower. I told him it depends if it's a 2 or 4 cycle engine. He hung up and 10 minutes later asked how to start my snowblower. I originally thought he was talking about his own snowblower. His College was closed so he drove 10 miles to my house and did about 2/3 of my driveway! He's a good son-in-law although he's not interested in shooting. He's into computer programming. I have 7 letters to do plus what may be at the post office. Time to get back to work
|
|
|
|