Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums  

Go Back   Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums Parker Forums General Parker Discussions

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-12-2016, 09:05 PM   #1
Member
George Lander
Forum Associate
 
George Lander's Avatar

Member Info
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,291
Thanks: 2,852
Thanked 731 Times in 379 Posts

Default

A new stainless steel Submariner when I bought mine was about $800. You know what they are priced at now. An equivalent Parker purchased around the same time will have appreciated about the same percentage wise. So my take is "NAME YOUR POISON"

Best Regards, George[/U]
__________________
" Never Send To Know For Whom The Bell Tolls, It Tolls For Thee"
George Lander is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2016, 09:36 PM   #2
Member
6pt-Sika
PGCA Lifetime
Member
 
CraigThompson's Avatar

Member Info
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 10,026
Thanks: 6,857
Thanked 9,723 Times in 4,263 Posts

Default

I understand the desire for a Rolex of any kind . My pop still has the same one my mom gave him around 1970 .

And with that being said , back in the late eighties when I was hot on the skeet trail I wanted a Rolex . I never did get one however , and very rarely do I ever think about it anymore ! Go figure
CraigThompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2016, 10:12 PM   #3
Member
Bill Murphy
PGCA Lifetime
Member Since
Second Grade

Member Info
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 17,413
Thanks: 7,345
Thanked 10,975 Times in 5,737 Posts

Default

Skeet trail-Rolex. Yup.
Bill Murphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 1998 - 2026, Parkerguns.org
Copyright © 2004 Design par Megatekno
- 2008 style update 3.7 avec l'autorisation de son auteur par Stradfred.