![]() |
| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
|
#3 | ||||||
|
Destry, I have shot lots of ducks and about a doz. geese with my full choked 20 ga's. I use 7/8 ths oz of bismuth 6's and it does hit them hard out to 35 yds or so, You will be just fine with that 30 in. 20. You know how to shoot ducks! keep us posted and good luck,
scott
__________________
No man laid on his death bed and said,"I wished I would have worked more" |
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scott kittredge For Your Post: |
|
|
#4 | ||||||
|
Just remember Destry, it's not the shot, it's the shooter. You'll do just fine. Like Scott, I've shot lots of ducks and geese with my 20 using KM scavenged from 12ga factory loads in 5's. If you were closer you would be welcome to use my 1 frame 32" DHE . At least someone in my family would get to hunt at one of those fancy clubs.
__________________
Wag more- Bark less. |
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
|
|
#5 | |||||||
|
Quote:
__________________
No man laid on his death bed and said,"I wished I would have worked more" |
|||||||
|
|
|
|||||||
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|