Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums  

Go Back   Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums Parker Forums Hunting with Parkers

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 10-21-2014, 12:56 PM   #1
Member
MarketHunter
Forum Associate
 
Destry L. Hoffard's Avatar

Member Info
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 5,407
Thanks: 656
Thanked 4,573 Times in 1,275 Posts

Default

Nah, I'm taking the magnum 10 gauge and Jeff is a straight up A-5 Browning man in the field.
__________________
I was as virtuously given as a gentleman need to be; virtuous enough; swore little; diced not above seven times a week; went to a bawdy-house once in a quarter--of an hour; paid money that I borrowed, three of four times; lived well and in good compass: and now I live out of all order, out of all compass. Falstaff - Henry IV
Destry L. Hoffard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2014, 05:00 PM   #2
Member
Bill Murphy
PGCA Lifetime
Member Since
Second Grade

Member Info
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 17,414
Thanks: 7,345
Thanked 10,975 Times in 5,737 Posts

Default

Ask Jeff about his eight gauge collection and tell him "Hi" for me. I would love to shoot with Jeff if I can get a travelling companion. I can't wait to hear about the trip.
Bill Murphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2014, 05:17 PM   #3
Member
MarketHunter
Forum Associate
 
Destry L. Hoffard's Avatar

Member Info
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 5,407
Thanks: 656
Thanked 4,573 Times in 1,275 Posts

Default

I know he's got a couple good ones, and I believe a punt gun as well. I'm sure we'll have big gun talk while I'm there. If I can just fill this swan tag I'll be a happy man, one shot is all I need to make the trip a winner.

DLH
__________________
I was as virtuously given as a gentleman need to be; virtuous enough; swore little; diced not above seven times a week; went to a bawdy-house once in a quarter--of an hour; paid money that I borrowed, three of four times; lived well and in good compass: and now I live out of all order, out of all compass. Falstaff - Henry IV
Destry L. Hoffard is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 1998 - 2026, Parkerguns.org
Copyright © 2004 Design par Megatekno
- 2008 style update 3.7 avec l'autorisation de son auteur par Stradfred.